Hi stack stator laminations hybrid stepper motor NEMA 23/3-phase
- Being especially designed at 3-phase with a step angle of 1.2
degrees rather than a typical one of 1.8 degrees to offer more
choices for the customers in motion control industry.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be achieved as the speed is
proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- The maximum holding torque can reach as high as 1.2N.m
- An appropriate gearbox can be directly coupled to the shaft to
obtain a higher toque.
- The winding configurations, the extended shaft, the pilot and the
mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet specific customer
Hybrid stepper motors are used every day in both industrial and
commercial applications such as aerospace, robotics, machine tools
Step Angle (°)
Motor Length (mm)
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current (A)
Phase Resistance (Ω)
Phase Inductance (mH)
Holding Torque (N.m)
Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)