85mm high torque 3-phase hybrid stepper motors anti-rust shaft with
1.2 step angel
- Well machine-turned front and rear endbells with surface-treatment
to well endure the extreme working conditions.
- The stator lamination stacks are powder-coated in black for
anti-rust and anti-moisture performance.
- Both rotor and stator laminations are formed by high-precision and
auto-stacking punching machines to fundamentally improve the motor
performance in reliability as well as in step angle accuracy.
- The motor body length is flexible from 68mm to 155mm to allow the
application designer more scientific freedom to choose the specific
holding torque for his or her end applications.
- The hybrid stepper motors are having a wide range of holding
torques varying from 2.3N.m to 6.8N.m, which also can be slightly
changed for your OEM designs.
- Currently, 4-lead, 6-lead and 8-lead of winding options are
available to make the hybrid stepper motors positvely match with
different applications among all walks of life.
They are widely applied to adhesive dispensing equipment, plastic
dropping machines, coil winding machines as well as diamond
Step Angle (°)
Motor Length L (mm)
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current (A)
Phase Resistance (Ω)
Phase Inductance (mH)
Holding Torque (N.m)
Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)
Motor Weight (Kgs)