28mm Hall sensors BLDC motors customized circuit board dc brushless
- 28mm series of brushless DC motors is constructed in a
configuration of both 4-pole and 3-phase.
- Using an existing steel pipe in diameter of 28mm as the housing,
the motor body length will be flexible from 41mm to 78mm.
- Supports the application speeds up to 3000rpm while providing long
and reliable performance.
- In a small size for 12VDC or 24VDC working voltage while a lower
torque is sufficient for the applications.
- Aluminium alloyed die cast endcaps and extended shaft can be
optimized for your final applications.
This series of brushless DC motors is widely utilized in precision
instruments, medical facilities, and textile machinery.
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current (A)
Rated Speed (rpm)
No. of Pole
No. of Phase
Rated Torque (N.M)
Peak Torque (N.M)
Peak Current (A)
Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)
Back EMS (V/k RPM)
Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)
Motor Body Length (L)