Auto-stacked stator high torque brushless dc motor / stepper motor
- The BLF 42mm brushless DC motor has been optimized in performance
to run at rated voltage of 24VDC and provides a configuration of
8-pole and 3-phase.
- 12VDC as the nominal voltage is also available to drive the
brushless motor with a cost advantage.
- It is constructed with Wye windings connected with Hall sensors of
Honeywell brand. The Hall sensor is designed to work from +5VDC to
+20VDC, which shall be seriously taken into consideration when a
driver has to be properly matched with the brushless motor in
- Our BLDC motor survives from the working condition from -20 degree
Celsius to +50 degree Celsius, and the Insulation Class B or
greater can be achieved to fit any of the OEM applications.
- Motor body length, extended shaft and the pilot can be customized
to allow you more options to power your innovation.
The application designers would mostly like to choose the brushless
DC motor for their applications such as the printers, door openers,
and factory automation equipment.
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current (A)
Rated Speed (rpm)
No. of Pole
No. of Phase
Rated Torque (N.M)
Peak Torque (N.M)
Peak Current (A)
Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)
Back EMS (V/k RPM)
Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)
Motor Body Length (L)