NEMA 17 Small round BLDC motors with 4-pole & 3-phase for
elevator door openers
- Small frame size 42mm for low voltage, low torque range
- Rugged and high-gauge steel housing has well protected the big
power of Nd-Fe-B magnets installed inside the bldc motor.
- Well machine-turned and Aluminium alloyed die cast endcaps,
economically helps a lot in design.
- Both the commutator and brushes are nonexistent in a brushless DC
motor to obviously extend the life cycle.
- Gearhead can be introduced into the brushless dc motor to lower
down the speed while increasing the torque.
This range of products is typically applied to elevator door
openers, foot massagers, and pumps for aquariums.
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current (A)
Rated Speed (rpm)
No. of Pole
No. of Phase
Rated Torque (N.M)
Peak Torque (N.M)
Peak Current (A)
Torque Constant (N.M/Amps)
Back EMS (V/k RPM)
Rotor Inertia (g.cm2)
Motor Body Length (L)